The RAW Predator shock absorber range are manufactured in Australia based on a fast acting monotube design, incorporating a unique variable flow piston to reduce body roll and rapidly respond to the terrain ahead.
The design of the Predator is one of the most efficient heat dissipating shock absorber designs due to the single wall construction resulting in consistent performance on & off road with sharper steering response, less body roll and improved traction.
Follow the Evolutionary Path
The evolution of the RAW Predator monotube continues, making it stronger and more durable whilst maintaining that fine balance between comfort and control.
- Increased rod diameter for coil over shocks. All coil over shock absorbers now have an 18mm diameter piston rod for extra strength and durability. (Except Part no. PR352)
- The Predator monotube has one of the largest bore sizes on the market at a massive 46mm in diameter. This helps the shock stay cooler for longer under extreme working conditions.
- Heavy duty low friction seal package with a larger bearing surface has been added to the Predator design. This helps withstand additional side load in hard off road conditions and retain oil under extreme temperatures.
- Bump cap & wiper seal designed to keep dust and grime out.
- Alloy floating piston separating the oil from the gas inside the shock absorber. This component has been manufactured to be lighted and stronger improving overall response time & reaction speed of the shock absorber.
- High pressure nitrogen gas.