Trailing arms are some of the most exposed suspension components on a lifted 4×4 and are prone to bending and breaking. Ironman 4×4 has resolved this common problem by producing heavy duty ADR approved, adjustable upper trailing arms.
Providing radically stronger arms that can also correct driveline and pinion angles, the control arms feature over 5” of adjustment to suit a range of lifts and applications. The arms are on-vehicle adjustable, providing ease of adjustment once on the vehicle to ensure diff alignment is spot on!
Oh and did we mention they were tough? Featuring a solid 32mm centre, 60% increase in the thickness of the eyes surrounding the bushes and deeper penetrating welds to ensure maximum strength and structural integrity.
• ADR approved for on-road use
• Correct driveline and pinion angles
• Easy on-vehicle adjustment
• Over 5” of adjustment
• Fine M32 thread adjustment
• Solid 32mm centres
• Over-engineered construction
• Replacing original hollow units with solid 32mm
• 60% increase in eye wall thickness.
• Deeper penetrating welds
• Factory style bonded rubber bushes